Principios de Diseño SOLID
- SRP. Single responsibility principle
- a class should have only a single responsibility (i.e. only one potential change in the software's specification should be able to affect the specification of the class)
- OCP. Open/closed principle
- software entities … should be open for extension, but closed for modification.
- LSP. Liskov substitution principle
- objects in a program should be replaceable with instances of their subtypes without altering the correctness of that program.
- ISP. Interface segregation principle
- many client-specific interfaces are better than one general-purpose interface
- DIP. Dependency inversion principle
- one should depend upon Abstractions. Do not depend upon concretions